MANUELLA VICTORIA MYBURGH
Fitness is my passion…. I find it extremely amazing what the human body is capable of achieving. To help others reach their fitness goals and their mental/physical potential has driven me to be involved in this industry.
I like to change things up as much as possible and keep my programs fun as well as challenging. Whether it is achieving weight loss, improving strength and conditioning, being able to perform better functionally day to day, I would love to be the person to assist and guide you…
As an Athlete & Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer I find it very important to explore and know your body and its capabilities, to improve and progress…. I continually educate myself on the latest techniques, trends & knowledge within the health & fitness industry. I believe that true results and progression, no matter what the goal, comes from hard work and dedication, and that everyone has the ability & strength to achieve both physical & mental health.
What it comes down to is making a lifestyle decision and making the change & having the mindset as well as the determination to achieve what you set out to.
- Owner of Barbell Athletic Fitness - Strength and Conditioning Gym, Est. 2017
- Owner of Manuella Fitness Coach – Personal & Group Training
- Owner of Manuella Fitness Coach Ladies Bootcamp in Charlo (PE)
- Level 2 CrossFit Coach
- South African Olympic Weightlifting Championships 63kg Silver Medalist 2016
- RSA Costal Weightlifting Championships 2017 - Mossel Bay - 63kg Silver Medalist
- Garden Route Games 2017 - Team Event - 2nd Place
- Certificate in Fitness & Nutrition – INTEC College 2011
- Personal Trainer – Diploma HFPA 2013
- Certified Bootcamp Instructor (instructor for 3 years)
- Started CrossFit in 2012, Coaching since 2014
- 6 year competing Crossfit Open Athlete
- CrossFit Head Coach at CrossFit ECX 2016
- Fitness Blogger & Fitness Videos for Fitness26.com 2015
- CrossFit Coach at CrossFit Kyalami 2014-2015
- CrossFit Athlete, competing in Last Man Standing 2 years both Team & –Individual – 2015
finishing 8th place.
- CrossFit Athlete, competing at Battle of the Jukskei 2015 Team Event – Placing 5th
- Competed in Gauteng Weightlifting Champs 2015 – 4th in Weight Class, Qualified -to SA
Weightlifting Champs 2015
- Registered Weightlifter Eastern Cape – CrossFit ECX & ECX Dragons Weightlifting
- Competing athlete for Eastern Camp Weightlifting 2016 - 2018
- First Aid Level 1
Proudly Sponsored by
One on one Training tailored to your specific goals
Personal & Fun, Gauranteed Results.
@Home Personal Training
Personal Training @ Barbell Athletic Fitness
Its always fun working out with others and working as a Team.
Fun environment, Team work, Social & Motivating.
Corporate & School Training
Small Group & Couples Training
Whatever your goals are, you can achive them...With the right attitude, drive and guidence we can put your fitness goals into action.
Manuella Fitness Coach offers a variety of options and services to get you there...